‘’ There’s no such thing as bad weather, only the wrong clothes’’
Having the right clothes and shoes can make the difference between children having a great time or feeling miserable. We intend to have lots of fun, please understand that this will include play, exploration and may include mud ! We accept no liability for dirty or torn clothing. Please see our checklist below:
• Long sleeved t-shirt or shirt
• Fleecy top or jumper
• Full length trousers
• Warm socks and an extra pair.
• Waterproof coat (and trousers if wet)
• Waterproof boots or wellies
• Small rucksack for spare jumper, socks & waterproofs.
• Long hair should be tied back for safety.
Shorts and short sleeved T-shirts will not protect your child from scratches or nettle stings !