- This event has passed.
May 30 at 10:00 am to 3:00 pm£3.50 – £28.00
Come and join us in the woods over May half term for lots of forest school fun !
A chance to explore and play in nature, have fun , learn new skills, make friends and just be wild !
There will be lots of activities including exploration, navigation, shelter building, woodland crafts, outdoor cooking and relaxing in some hammocks !
This is a drop off session for children aged 7 – 12 years, unfortunately we cannot accept younger children.
The important bits !! :
- Please ensure children are appropriately dressed : long sleeves, long trousers, a spare pair of socks and a warm layer makes having fun so much easier.
- We will provide campfire drinks and snacks during the day as well as fresh fruit and drinking water but please send a named water bottle and either book a hot lunch or send a packed lunch.
- Drop off is at the main gate and we will be there from 9:45 to greet and meet, we return to the main gate at 2:50 for pick up, if for exceptional reasons you are late please contact us.
- We can accept a limited number of children on early drop offs at 8:30 with prior arrangement and at an additional cost.
- We do have compost loos and handwashing facilities at camps.