July 27 at 10:00 am to 3:00 pm£3 – £25.00
Come and join us in the woods for a summer of forest school fun.
A chance to explore and play in nature, have fun , learn new skills, make friends and just be wild !
There will be lots of activities including exploration, navigation, shelter building, fire safety and fire lighting, basic first aid, woodland crafts, outdoor cooking and relaxing in some hammocks !
These are drop off sessions held weekly through the holidays for children aged 7 – 12 years.
If you are booking under the Time 2 Move Holiday Programme , please cut and paste this link
https://playwaze.com/Book?p=PhysicalEventSeries/11746-C or find us on the Activity Finder @ https://www.activecornwall.org/children-young-people-families/t2m-holiday-programme
Standard tickets are now FULLY BOOKED for this session but add – on’s available below:
The important bits !! :
- Please ensure children are appropriately dressed : loose, long sleeves, long trousers, a spare pair of socks and light weight waterproofs makes having fun so much easier.
- We will provide campfire drinks and snacks during the day as well as fresh fruit and drinking water but please send a named water bottle and either book a hot lunch or send a packed lunch if you are not eligible for a free place.
- Drop off is at the main gate and we will be there from 9:45 to greet and meet, we return to the main gate at 2:50 for pick up, if for exceptional reasons you are late please contact us.
- We can accept a limited number of children on early drop offs at 8:45 with prior arrangement and at an additional cost.
- We do have compost loos and handwashing facilities at camps and children will be reminded to wash their hands especially before eating.
- PLEASE do not bring your child to the session if they or any other member of the household are showing any of the main symptoms of Covid -19 ( high temperature, consistent cough, loss of taste or sense of smell )